As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Murder Mystery Flexi Party
Murder at the Manor 6-14 Player Murder Mystery Flexi-Party Dinner Party GameMurder Mystery Flexi Party
- Play with any combination of 6-14 guests. The murderer is chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine. No-one is 'bolted on', everyone's a suspect. Host can play. No random guessing! suspects have different stories if they're guilty, with important clues to help you solve whodunit.
2. Murder Mystery Flexi Party
A Big Murder at the Manor 6-20 Player Murder Mystery Flexi-PartyMurder Mystery Flexi Party
- The murderer is chosen on the night so 'no shows' are fine. Play with any combination of 6-20 guests. No random guessing! suspects have different stories if they're guilty, with important clues to help you solve whodunit. Host can play. No-one is 'bolted on', everyone's a suspect.
3. Bits and Pieces
Value Set of Two 2 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles for Adults, Bits and Pieces, Each Puzzle Measures 18" x 24", 500 pc Murder at The Manor and Museum Mystery Thriller Jigsaws by Artist Gene DieckhonerBits and Pieces
- Value set of two 2 500 piece jigsaw puzzles designed by Gene Dieckhoner. Puzzle size is 18" x 24" when completed. Die-cut puzzle pieces are easy to handle - and no two are alike.
Our jigsaw Puzzles are made with recycled cardboard. Our 500 piece puzzles are exciting and challenging to put together. Bits and pieces exceptional jigsaw collection provides original and intriguing gifts for any interest, age or ability.
|Brand||Bits and Pieces|
|Height||12.7 cm (5 Inches)|
|Length||24.77 cm (9.75 Inches)|
|Width||12.07 cm (4.75 Inches)|
4. Bits and Pieces
MYSTERY PUZZLE / 1000 PIECES 20"x27", GENE DIECKHONER BITS & PIECES / MURDER AT BEDFORD MANORBits and Pieces
- Story by claudia busto. Read the mystery story and solve the murder. 1000 piece jigsaw. Finished size 20" by 27 ". Original artwork by gene dieckhoner.
|Brand||Bits and Pieces|
|Manufacturer||Bits and Pieces|
|Height||5.31 cm (2.09 Inches)|
|Length||26.9 cm (10.59 Inches)|
|Weight||0.59 kg (1.3 Pounds)|
|Width||26.9 cm (10.59 Inches)|
5. Cryptic Killers
Cold Case Files Investigation Detective Evidence & Crime File, individuals, date nights & party games- Murder at Merivale Manor, Cryptic Killers Unsolved murder mystery gameCryptic Killers
- Armed with new evidence, impaling her body on a statue below. If you can't crack the case without a secret clue, hints and answers are available online. Search through an online inbox - in addition to the physical evidence supplied inside of the case files, you'll need to access an online inbox to prove the prime suspect innocent or guilty - but it's not easy.
You'll need to be a smart investigator to gain access to the online portal! A great night in - with approximately 3 hours of game play depending on your skill level and a difficulty rating of 4/5 this "whodunnit" style thriller will provide a fun night in for all who choose to participate.
The cause of her death remains a mystery, 1927, shrouded in whispers of murder, it’s your job to piece it all together and work out who it was that killed the victim. Made for individuals, groups & parties - murder mystery lovers and csi fans will love this challenging brain teaser.
30 pieces of physical evidence - Inside the case file, you'll find police reports, suspect photos, witness statements, a manor guide and more. Best cold case file game available- on july 4, astrid pelham fell from the top floor balcony of the luxurious merivale Manor, suicide, and even supernatural intervention. It's perfect for teens or adults looking for a fun night in at home - whether you're looking for an interactive "couples night" experience, COUPLES, an immersive family games night, or a fun dinner party with friends.
|Manufacturer||LA BRANDS LTD|
|Height||1.28 cm (0.5 Inches)|
|Length||38.2 cm (15.04 Inches)|
|Width||27.51 cm (10.83 Inches)|
|Part Number||Murder at Merivale Manor|
|Model||Murder at Merivale Manor|
6. MURDER AT BURPHAM MANOR
MURDER AT BURPHAM MANOR, A MEDIEVAL MYSTERY GAME. RARE 1992 ADULT ROLE PLAYING GAMEMURDER AT BURPHAM MANOR
- Murder at burpham manor - a medieval mystery game. Rare 1992 adult role playing game by TEMMES GAMES 1992.
7. Red Herring Games
A Murder Mystery Game for 8 players, Red Herring Games Murder at Merkister HallRed Herring Games
- Host can play as suspect or inspector. Can your guests work out whodunnit by the end of the night? Customer support available post purchase if needed from the team at Red Herring Games who are happy to answer any questions or need help adjusting the plot if guests drop out last minute. Customer support available post-purchase if needed from the team at Red Herring Games, who are happy to answer any questions or need help adjusting the plot if guests drop out last minute.
Includes instructions, “making the most of your theme” booklet, character booklets, inspector script and solution, invitations and envelopes, access to online video for the inspector and guest name labels. Game designed by award-winning crime writing team at red Herring Games includes instructions, inspector script and solution, “making the most of your theme” booklet, invitations and envelopes, character booklets, access to on-line video for the inspector and guest name labels.
Two gender-neutral suspects are included as standard, making assigning roles even easier! The host can play as a suspect or the inspector, as the inspector script and videos are provided as standard creating an optional role the host could take if you wanted to invite an uneven number of guests.
Can your guests work out whodunnit by the end of the night? Bring your dinner party to life, or play without a meal and create an enjoyable evening of intrigue, mystery and suspicion. As the inspector script is provided as standard creating an optional role the host could take if you wanted to invited an uneven number of guests. Two gender neutral suspects included as standard, or play without a meal and create an enjoyable evening of intrigue, making assigning roles even easier! Bring your dinner party to life, mystery and suspicion.
|Brand||Red Herring Games|
|Manufacturer||Red Herring Games|
|Height||5.5 cm (2.17 Inches)|
|Length||27 cm (10.63 Inches)|
|Weight||0.58 kg (1.28 Pounds)|
|Width||17.5 cm (6.89 Inches)|
8. Secret Night
Secret Night at Davis Manor Mystery Board Game English and SpanishSecret Night
- Team based game: cooperating with your team is key to winning. Who is a murderer? Who is a thief? Up to 8 players: Suitable for large groups. 100% replayable: each game ends in a different way, like a script of a suspense movie. Hidden roles: the plot is guaranteed.
9. Talking Tables
Talking Tables Circus Themed Murder Mystery Game at Home, Host Your Own Games Night and Solve the Crime, Halloween, Birthday, Reusable with 3 Endings For Dinner PartyTalking Tables
- Prepare for the investigation and use the included place cards, send out invites, weapons and clues to transform your home into a circus crime scene. Age - recommended for age 16+ and 5-12 players. With 3 alternative endings you can enjoy multiple nights of interactive murder mystery fun.
Roll up, roll up as you and your guests prepare to solve the mystery of who killed Rollo Upp the ringmaster. Circus themed murder mystery dinner party game by talking tables.
From the bearded lady to the trapeze artist, everyone is a suspect so don't be fooled! Occasion - our murder mystery games are perfect for a fun family games night, dinner party with friends or for a birthday party! They also make a great Christmas or Birthday gift.
Set up - before your guests arrive, props, giving them time to arrive in their best fancy dress costume with props to hint at their character. Instructions - read out the welcome speech to introduce the characters and unfold the story, then work through the clues and crime files of evidence to work out the killer.
|Height||26.5 cm (10.43 Inches)|
|Length||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Weight||1.24 kg (2.72 Pounds)|
|Width||26.5 cm (10.43 Inches)|